SEO Press Release Distribution
Get backlinks, boost your search rankings and build brands with our proven SEO press release distribution service. Syndicate your press release on over 200 media sites worldwide. You get 3 embedded backlinks, a “For more information” backlink, a video URL and an embedded photo.
Press release syndication gets you backlinks, makes your product more easily discoverable on search engines and helps build your brand by spreading your story around the globe.
Here’s how it works:
- You provide us with a press release for distribution. (Or, we write it for you. See our Press Release Writing service.) We may edit your press release to get it ready for distribution. Once you give us your approval for distribution, we will syndicate it out to over 200 media sites around the world.
- You get:
- 3 URLs embedded in the body of the press release
- 1 “For more information” URL
- Email “Contact Us” link (Actual email address not shown in press release)
- 1 Video URL, e.g., a YouTube channel
- 1 image embedded in the press release
- A distribution report that lists all the media sites that have picked up your press release in syndication
Turnaround time: 2-3 business days.
By placing this order, you agree to the following: In delivering the service, we will be utilizing the services of a third-party company such as MarketersMedia (The “Distributor”). Your order is subject to their editorial guidelines and may require modifying the content of your press release. The distributor may also reject your press release if it does not meet their standards. If The Distributor rejects your press release, we will cancel your distribution order and refund you in full. We make no representations as to the performance or merchantability of The Distributor’s service. By placing an order for press release distribution with The Distributor, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless HB Publications, LLC from any legal liability arising from the distribution of the press release. HB Publications, LLC will only distribute your press release after receiving your express written approval for such distribution. Once a press release has been sent into distribution, it cannot be recalled. No changes can be made to it after it has gone into distribution.